2016年1月20日水曜日

Diary 12

Event 1(New Year Days)
January 1, I went to grandparents's house in the early morning. We said "A happy new year" each other. We ate Osechi and zoni. We drank Otoso. I played my cousins. They are girls who are eight and four years old. They looked so fun so I was happy. My grandparents gave us money as Otoshidama. I was grateful. I went to shopping in the afternoon. There are a lot of people in the shop. I was very surprised and tied. Closes, shoes,bags and many other goods were very cheap. I bought a black sweater at a half price. I was happy. My younger sister bought coat. My mother bought a top and a pant. We went to home and ate dinner. I could spend a nice day. 

Event 2(The First Sinto Shrine Visit of the New Year)
January 4, I went on the first sinto shrine visit of the New Year. I went to Nishioka sinto shrine in Uto. I have been there first time. I prayed at got. I drew a written fortune. It was suekichi but I think it was written good thing. After that I bought a lucky charm. It means success and my dream come true. I wear it now. I hope my friends and family are happy and health this year too. 

Event 3(My Favorite Food is Japanese Food)
Do you like Japanese food? I think Japanese food is very healthy and I like it. I often make Japanese food such as boiled fish, boiled veritable and miso soup. My grandma is good at cooking so she told me how to cook when I was elementary school student. I like cooking. Japanese food is wonderful. I want to teach my children how to make Japanese food in the future.

301words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    I hope you can learn how to make a lot of delicious things by cooking with your grandmother!

    Your score for Diary 12 is 5/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 4/10

    返信削除