2016年1月6日水曜日

Dairy 11

Event 1(The Last Half of Winter Vacation)
December 31, I went to my grandpa's house. We make Osechi in Omisoka every year. We eat it morning of New Year's Day. Osechi is Japanese traditional food. My family eat it every year. I bought food of Osechi in the supermarket. There were a lot of people there. My grandma is good at cooking. She always  tells me how to cook. I respect her. I fried a lot of chicken. I think I could cook well. After cooking  Osechi, we prepared dinner in the night. My grandma grilled a big fish. It was Tai. My mother prepared Nabe. I made toshikoshi-soba. In the evening, my aunt, uncle and cousins came to grandpa's house. I saw my cousins a long time no see. They are girls who are eight and four years old. I love them. They are very cute. They likes dancing so they danced enjoining. 
My name is Makoto, but my younger cousin say, Matoko-chan. It was very interesting. I played them many times. They looked very happy, so I was happy too. We ate a lot of delicious foods. It was good fare. We ate talking enjoyable. I think it is very important time that spend with my family. I saw the old year and greeted the new year. I sent my friends new year greeting's messages on LINE. My friends sent me it too. I felt very happy. I hope 2016 year become very good year. 

250words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Happy new year, Motoko! Your family's new year menu sounds like it was delicious! I hope you have a wonderful 2016.

    Your score for diary 11 is 4/10

    返信削除