2015年12月18日金曜日

Dairy 10

Event 1(The First Half of winter vacation)
December 23, I ate Christmas dinner with my friend. It held candle night in the restaurant. It was very beautiful and stylish atmosphere. We ate pizz and pasta. It was very delicious. After that I drank caramel cappuccino.I could spend good time. 

December 24, the day was Christmas Eve. Did you spend doing something? I worked part time job. Many customer came in the shop. We weared Santa's  hat. We also gave customer  cookies. They looked so happy. After I finished working, I went to my friend house. We held Christmas party. We ate chicken, pizza and Christmas cake. We watched DVD. It was "Love Actually". I have wanted to watch the DVD. It was very interesting.

December 25, I bought a berrey cheese cake for my family. We ate it, it was very delicious. I gave Christmas present to my mother and my younger sister. They were highly pleased so I was happy too. Last Christmas was very wonderful. I am looking forward to coming to next Christmas. 

200words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    Christmas eve was a usual working day for me! I'm glad you could enjoy it with your friends after work.

    Your score for Diary 10 is 3/10.

    返信削除