2015年12月9日水曜日

Dairy 8

Event 1(illumination)
Last week I went to watch illumination at saishukan. Illumination was held at saishukan every winter, but it finishes in this year. We have to make the rounds by car. There are a lot of beautiful illumination. We have to pay 500 yen for admission fee. It becomes donations. I think It is very nice volunteer work. Illumination was very beautiful. There are photo area that we can get off car. However the day was rained. I couldn't take photos well because I put up umbrella. 

Event 2(Japanese Food)
I love Japanese food. For example,stewed fish, miso soup, tempura and sliced raw fish. I have worked part time job at Japanese food restaurant since high school student. It is very delicious all foods of menu. I often go to eat with my friend there. I went there last month, I ate shrimp tempura. My friend ate stewed beef. I think Japanese food is healthy. 

Event 3(Cooking Dinner)
I cooked dinner yesterday. I went to buy a lot of ingredients. I think vegetables are expensive these days. I cooked omelette with rice and consomme soup. I added cheese in omelette with rice. I cut a lot of vegetables. I think it is very convenient because there is supermarket by my house. I finished cooking, my younger sister said "I am hungry". We ate dinner together. My younger sister said "it is very delicious". I was very glad when I heard it. I want to cook more well. 

250words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    It's fun to cook, isn't it? I like to try new recipes when I have time.

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除