2015年11月26日木曜日

Dairy 7

Event 1(Hot Spring)
Last Friday, after finishing class, I  went to Aso with my friend for entering hot spring. There are big open air bath. I was exciting to watching it. I like entering hot spring because I can spend relax time. We stayed overnight at the inn. We ate dinner in the room. It was very good taste. Inn's people were very kind. We watched a lot of stars in the midnight. We could spend special a day. I want to go there again. 

Event 2(Becoming Winter)
Recently it is cold everyday. I had a cold last week. I don't want to wake every morning. It is cold and I become to want to something eat or drink. I like nabe. It is a Japanese food entering a lot of vesitable and chicken and pork into the cauldron. There is a word "nabepa". It mean abbreviation of nave party, eating nabe with family and friends. It enjoys eating same nabe together. There is a my favorite drink. It is "hot afternoon tea delicious no sugar". We can buy it by convenience store and supermarket. It isn't too sweet and just good for me. 

Event3(My Grandma's Birthday)
November 30, the day is birthday of my grandma. She became seventy seventh years old. A celebration of her longevity that is celebrated on her seventy seventh birthday. It is very wonderful thing. I gave her special skin cream as her birthday present. She was very gland so I am happy too. After dinner we ate birthday cake. We sang "happy birthday to you "for her. It was green tea's roll cake. It was very delicious. She said, "it was very wondfull day and I was happy." I hope my grandparents lives long.

Event 4(Part Time Job is Important)
worked a part time job. I work in the café now because I like coffee and a service trade. I am also  happy when costmers say "thank you." That day, I started working at 7:00 p.m. My works are making a drink, take orders from customer and offer a meal. They are fun for me. My recommendations are Hot sands and cafemocha. They are very good tastes. Recently  I want to make menu my self. I enjoy thinking new menu so I want to open my cafe in the future. I think I do social studies now by part time job. 

400words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    Wow! Your grandmother is 70 years old? I hope she is fine and healthy -- she surely had a good time on her birthday, with all of her family celebrating the day.

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除