2015年11月25日水曜日

Dairy 6

Event 1(Kindly Clerk)
Last Saturday, I didn't have part time job so I met high school's friends long time no see. We ate dinner together. We talked about many things. I can spend fun time. I lost my shoes when I tried go out. I said clerk, "I put my shoes this, but There isn't it." The clerk looked for it hard with us.  After a few minutes, the clerk said me, "Is  this your shoes ?". He had my shoes. I said him, "Yes! Thank you so much." I could go back home for him. 

Event 2(Reading book is Important)
I think reading book is important. I like to read novels. I bought two novels last month. I think that reading is become learning languages. I always excited when I read a new novel. Last week I borrowed a book at university's library. It is the book which is good how to remember English words. I read it now. It is very interesting. Please tell me your recommendation it if you have favorite novels.

Event 3(Changing My Hair)
I went to hair salon last week. The salon is my favorite salon. I had wanted to change my hair color. I talked to beautician about new my hair color. He suggested it in various ways. After that I was cut my hair and became ashe color hair. I like it. I felt happy because I became new hair and I like it. I thanked for him. I will go there after three months.

253words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    I'm glad you could find your shoes! I remember once, a long time ago, when my family and I visited Kurokawa spa, my daughter's shoes completely disappeared! The staff of the spa were really sorry -- they gave her a pair of spa slippers to wear home.

    Your score for this diary is 5/10

    返信削除