2015年11月4日水曜日

Dairy 4

Event 1(My Favorite was Umbrella)
One rainy day, I bought a cute red umbrella. I like it soon when I found it in the shop. It was expensive little but I wanted it so I decided to buy it. I felt happy in the day  because I could use a cute umbrella. However I broke down the umbrella next day. I was very sad. Next week, my mother bought me a cute pink umbrella. I was happy. I said to my mother "thanks you!"

Event 2(Happy Monday)
Last Monday I went to eat out with my friends. They are same college's friends. We ate Chinese foods. It was very delicious. We were surprised one thing. It was very unique seat. The seat was in the terrace and Japanese table:kotatsu. We could eat very relaxed and enjoyed. I always feel coming winter when I see kotatsu. There is kotatsu every winter at  my grandparents's house. There are oranges on the table. I think it is Japanese winter tradition.

Event 3(Breakfast is Important )
I like breakfast time.My breakfast is very simple. I often eat rise with a natto or a egg. I eat breads sometimes. I and drink cup a coffee every morning. I love a coffee, so I want to drink it when I wake up in the morning. By the way, breakfast is say very important. I think so. we should eat breakfast every day. However some people doesn't eat breakfast. The reason, people has no time in the morning because morning is very busy. I am not good at waking early, so I oversleep sometimes. I drink drinking yoghurt that time. I want to eat a fresh salad and fruits for health in the morning, so I think wake up early every morning. Eating breakfast is very important. 

302words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    I agree with you -- breakfast is important! I never skip it :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除