2015年10月28日水曜日

Dairy 0

Event 1(My Favorite Songs)
I like listening  to music. Recently I often listen to western music. My favorite singer is Taylor swift. I love "Love Story" and "You Belong With Me". I think listening to western music is one of how to study English. I want to understand the word of song listening to western music. I usually listen to music when I go to school or before sleep. It is my relax time. 

Event 2(Halloween Event)
October 31, there are a lot of people in costume or fancy dress at town because it was halloween. I disguised oneself as black cat with my friend. I wrote cat's whiskers on my face. There are a lot of people making up like zombie. I was afraid little. Some people gave people sweets. "trick or treat" is famous phrase. I often heard the phrase in town. I think Halloween is event which can enjoy from adults to children. I want to disguise oneself as white snow princess. 

Event 3(Cooking Dinner)
I cooked dinner yesterday. I went to buy a lot of ingredients. I cooked omelette with rice and consomme soup. I added cheese in omelette with rice. I cut a lot of vegetables. I think it is very convenient because there is supermarket by my house. I finished cooking, my younger sister said "I am hungry". We ate dinner together. My younger sister said "it is very delicious". I was very glad when I heard it. I want to cook more well. 

250words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Halloween! It's a lot of fun... I also noticed that zombies are popular now...

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 5/10

    返信削除