2015年10月2日金曜日

Daily 1

Event (My Summer Vacation)
2 August, I went to the Mogushi coast in Ushibuka city with my friend. I have been there first time. It took three hours to Ushibuka city from Kumamoto city but I enjoyed in car too. Many people swam in the sea. The sea was beautiful blue. We swam and I could spend fun time. I could see fireworks accidentally when I went to home. I was lucky and happy. It was very good day. 

11 August, I went to Nagasaki with my friends. We went there by car and boat. It felt  a good wind on the boat. I ate kaisendon in the lunch time. Then we went to Chinatown. We ate kakuniman. Kakuniman is a popular food at Nagasaki. I love it so I always eat it when I go to Nagasaki. We went to dezima and saw kurohune. I was very impressed because I'm instead of Japanese history. Then we went to Sasebo city to watch night view. It was most beautiful in I have watched night view till now. I think Nagasaki is very global city. I like Nagasaki and I want to go there again.

17 August, I met my high school's friends after a long time. I would go to space world in North Kyushu but it was called because it was raining. We went to lunch. Then we went to Round one. We to be engrossed in UFO catcher. My friend got minion's stuffed toy and he gave me it. I was very happy because I am minion's fan. I have watched minions movie before. I love minions since that time. After that we went to Daikanbo in Aso to watch night view. We could see a lot of shooting stars. It was very beautiful.i want to see them again.

20 August, I did BBQ with my part time job's members. We wake up early. It was very good weather. On the way, we entered Starbucks coffee and take a rest. Then we bought a lot of meats and little vegetable in the supermarket. We love meats. However it is not for a healthy. We should eat a lot of vegetables. We enjoyed BBQ eating and talking. I want to do BBQ next summer. 

26 August, I visited Kyoto with my high school's friend. I have been to Kyoto only one before. I have thought I want to visit there one more time. We visited a lot of temples. Kyoto was very hot so I was tired little. However Kyoto's temples were very wonderful. I was impressed. We weared yukata. We could chooes us favorite yukata. I became very happy. We are a lot of green tea sweets in Kyot. It was verydelicious. It was a good  travel.

459words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto --

    Wow, you went to many different places in summer vacation! It seems like you could make many great memories this summer.

    Your score for Diary 1 is 10/10

    返信削除