2015年10月21日水曜日

Dairy 3

Event 1(Autumn flower)
I went to see cosmos in Moe no Sato. Cosmos is an autumn flower. The flower's color is purple, pink or red. It  holds "cosmos festival " there. There are a lot of cosmoses. They were very beautiful. I took a lot of pictures. There were a lot of tourists. There was a very cute girl. She was taken a lot of pictures by her mother.
I want to come again with my family in the future. 

Event 2(Mont Blanc)
I like Mont Blanc. Last week, I went to cafe & books bibliotheque in Tsuruya with my friends. I have thought I want to go there. It held Mont Blanc fair. We ordered Mont Blanc pancakes. It was very delicious. However it was too big, so  We became full. Original milk red tea was very good taste too. I want to go there again and I want to eat another menus. Then I went to dinner with them. I talked many old memories. I was a lot of fun. 

vent3(Broking Phone Again)
Last week my phone broken. I often drop my phone so phone's screen creaked. My mother said, 'I said you be careful.' I couldn't use it for about two days. Last Monday, I went to docomo shop to rental substisute device so I use it now. I will have repaired this Sunday. 

226words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    Oh no! A broken phone... that's really inconvenient. I hope you can keep the new one safe!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除