2015年10月8日木曜日

Dairy 2

Event 1 (Camping)
September 13, I did camping with my college's friends. We have planed that last month. I have looked forward to do camping. We went to Shiki no sato. We bought many foods and drinks at surpermarket on the way. Then we dropped in Obaseki. River's water is very cold. After went back camping ground, we entered in hot spring. I was healed. We did BBQ in the night. It was very fun time. I thought I want to do camping next summer. 

Event 2(Watching Movie)
I love to watch movies. I watched movie with my friend last week. The movie's title is "Peace of Cake." It means it is easy. The story is a love story so I thought the movie means love is easy. The movie's heroin said, "I really hate you but I love you." This word became catch cope of the movie. I thought the word is very interesting. It was filmed from comic. I thought I want to read the comic.It was the most interesting in the movie which I watched recently. I thought love is easy if you can became honest but some people rather can't it so, love is difficult sometimes. I want to watch movies others. I think I go to watch them. 

Event 3(My Cousins)
I have five cousins. My mother's sister has two daughters. Their names are Airi and Yurina. Airi is a older sister and elementary school student. She is very kind and sharp. She very care for her younger sister. Yurina is younger sister and four years old. She is very shay and often cries. I often see them. They are very cute. They always say me, "Let's play together." I answer "What do you want to do?" They almost all said with smile, "Let's play hide and seek." They love playing that. I enjoy playing with them. They are given me energy. I don't see them recently so I want to see them.

Event 4(My Favorite Season)
My favorite season is autumn so it is now.  Autumn is best just right climate for me. I like autumn's clothes. I think there are a lot of cute clothes in autumn. The food in autumn is great. I like Mont Blanc. I think the cake is best delicious of all cakes.
We have Halloween in October. I like Halloween and enjoy it every year. I want to buy Halloween's sweet because they are very cute. I often find pumpkin motif's sweets. I think everyone has said and heard, "trick or treat." at least once. Recently there are a lot of people cosplaying in Japan in Halloween. I want to disguise this Halloween. Foreign culture penetrates in Japan. I think it is good thing. 

457 words 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    I am surprised to see how popular Halloween has become in Japan. When I first came here, it was almost impossible to buy any Halloween goods, and most people had never heard about Halloween. It's very different now!

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除