2015年7月21日火曜日

Week 13

Event 1(Airport)
17 July, I went to an airport in Kumamoto because my friend returned to Kumamoto from Kanagawa. He goes to college in Kanagawa now. He said he likes to live alone. There is the beautiful sea near by His house, so he sees the sea when he gets depressed. I went to the airport long time no see. I was exciting because I like an airport. I want ed to become CA before. I am exciting when I see CA in an airport now. I ate decopon soft cream. decopon is Kumamoto's famous fruit. It was very delicious. I saw my high school's friend who works in the airport now. She was very hard. I was glad because I saw her long time no see. I was also exciting to saw moving airplane. 

Event 2(My Old Friend)
18 July, I saw my old friend who lives in Fukuoka now. She wants to become a male nurse because she goes to a junior college in Fukuoka now. She will graduates to next March. She does job hunting now. She had said she finds employment in Kumamoto before, but she said she finds emolument in Fukuoka when I saw her last time. I was surprised and very sad. She said she wants to self reliance. For example cooking, cleaning and management money myself. She isn't good at cooking so she wants to be able to cook well. I thought she is growing. I promised to go to see her in Fukuoka. I want you to become good a male nurse. 

Event 3(Is This a Dream)
One day, I went to library to study at free time. I would use a computer before I wrote note. However I was very sleepy. I was waited starting a computer before I entered computer's switch. Starting computer is late always. I began I felt sleepy. I waked up and looked to a watch. I was very surprised because it spent for about a hour, so I was sleeping. At first I thought I saw dream. Fortunately, it was lunch time in that time just. I thought I was very tired and sleepy.

Event 4(Unlucky Day)
One day, I overslept so I left my house in hurry. It wasn't long before I realized I forgot my phone at my house. I returned to take it to my house.Then I left my house again. I remembered to forget to lock my house when I ran to the bus stop. I returned to my house hurriedly. I checked a things left behind in my house again and again. Then I left my house again. I went to the bus stop in hurry. It wasn't time that next bus depatured. The bus depatured right in front of me when I got to the bus stop. I was very shocked. I was late my class. It was bud day. I thoght I should wake up more early. 

Event 5(Camping Plan)
I am going to camping with my collage's friends this summer vacation. I love them.  We are planning to go to the plane near by the sea. We have to decide to when to go and where to go early. We are going to buy together. We may need a lot of things to drink and eat. It may become fun too. We are going to do BBQ, swimming in the sea, view a lot of stars in the might night and play birch ball. I want to eat a lot of meats. I think I want to make a lot of memories with them. I can not wait going camping. 

600words


1 件のコメント:

  1. One point... I guess your friend who wants to become a male nurse is a man? Then you should refer to your friend as "he", not "she" ...

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    Have a great summer!

    返信削除