2015年7月13日月曜日

Week 12

Event 1(Breakfast)
My breakfast is very simple. I often eat rise with a natto or a egg. I eat breads sometimes. I and drink cup a coffee every morning. I love a coffee, so I want to drink it when I wake up in the morning. By the way, breakfast is say very important. I think so. we should eat breakfast every day. However some people doesn't eat breakfast. The reason, people has no time in the morning because morning is very busy. I am not good at waking early, so I oversleep sometimes. I drink drinking yoghurt that
time. I want to eat a fresh salad and fruits for health in the morning, so I think wake up early every morning. 

Event 2(The Place I Want to Go Now)
I want to go to Osaka. I want to go to USJ. USJ is a famous spot same as Disneyland. I have not been there ever. I want to eat walking. My friend said, Osaka's takoyaki is very delicious. I think Osaka's people are pleasant. I want to talk with them. My friend lives in Osaka now, so I am going to her house this winter. I cannot wait it.

Event 3(Unlucky Day)
One day, I went to conveniensstore for buy breakfast. I put at the counter things I want to buy. A clerk told me total amount. I attempted to take out my wallet from my bag. However my wallet was not. I was very shock and I said the clerk 'sorry...I forgot my wallet at my house.' The clerk said 'That is ok' with smile. I didn't eat breakfast and I felt inconvenience all the day.

Event 4(Expensive Meats)
July 13, I went to dinner with my part time job's regular visitor. They are a company president and his wife, so they are rich parson. We often talk when they come my part time job's restaurant so we were friendly soon. We ate expensive food course. They were very delicious. All meats were thick. I was impressed too
delicious it. Vegetables and rice were very delicious too. I was very happy. I want to go there again.

Event 5(Hot Day)
It was a hot day today, so I went to 31 icecream to eat icecream with my friends. She works part time job in 31 icecream now. She told me name's origin of 31 icecream. Wish a wish about we can eat different icecream everyday and are become happy by icecream. I cannot decided to icecream always because there are a lot of kind of icecream. We can choice three icecream now. I love chocolate and strawberry cheese cake icecream. You can choice a cap or a corn. I eat a lot of icecream these days because it is hot. However, it isn't good for health. I think I will be care for eat too.

480words

1 件のコメント:

  1. It's REALLY troublesome when you forget your wallet, isn't it?! Just be careful not to LOSE it... then it is even more troublesome.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除