2015年7月3日金曜日

Week 11

Event 1(Children)
I love Children. Children are very cute and they always heal me. One day, a little girl came to me with her mother when I worked part time job. Then she waved her hands with smile. It was very cute and she looked like an angle. I was tired that time, but I was gave energy by her. Other day, a boy who is about two years old was seeing me. I waved my hands him. He smiled and waved his hands me too. I was happy. Little children's smile make me happy always so I love them. I want three children in the future.

Event 2(Aso Is Nice Place)
Aso have a lot of nice place. Aso shinto shrine is famous. Many visitors visit there into new year's holiday. Mt.Aso is a volcano. Volcanic activity to be done now. Mt.Aso has a caldera. You can see it. Mt.Daikanbo is a famous sight sport. You may be able to see beautiful view. Imakin dinning room is very famous place. It is famous for Akaushi don. It is very delicious. You might wait to eat it for about two hours. In fact I waited. Aso have a lot of cafes. I want to go Their cafes. I think Aso is a good sight spot in Kumamoto.

Event 3(Dieting)
I should diet because I increased my weight. My ideal body is slender. I decided to stay away from snacks. I love sweets, so It is tough for me to endure sweets. However it isn't  preferable strike too, so I eat sweets sometimes. I ate a ice cream yesterday, I was happy. Then I massage my body after take a bath everyday. I hope my leg become slim. I also walk many times. I go to walk the store near my house. Moreover I get off the bus one before bus stop which I should get off, because the distance that I walk is long. My goal is losing three kilograms by September.

Event 4(Got on Tram)
6, July I got on tram for a long time. I often used tram to go school when I was high school student, but I don't use it now. I became nostalgic feel. Tram's good points are it doesn't into a traffic jam because it has exclusive roadway, and usage fee is cheap. It is 150 yen evenly. I think tram is very useful. However some people have no manners. There was the parson listen to music very lound volume. I though he is very a nuisance. Tram is a public institution, so we should use protecting manners.

Event 5(Stone Sauna)
7, July I went to Stone Sauna. It was first experience for me. Stone Sauna is very hot and we sweat an awful lot. After about 15 minutes, you might sweat an awful lot. Then you can enter into hot spring. I felt good after I sweat an awful lot. There are a lot of hot spring. I was very healed. I think stone sauna is good for diet. In fact I lost 1 kilogram. I was very happy. However we ate pizza and pasta after enters into hot spring so, I think 1 kilogram returned soon but it is no problem because I could spend very fun time.  I want to stone sauna again.

555words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Mako -

    You made me laugh when you talked about dieting and going to the stone hot spring, but then you ate pasta and pizza! It may be difficult to lose weight on such a diet ;-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除