2015年6月30日火曜日

Week 10

Event 1(Phone's Apply)
There are a lot of apply of phone. Famous applies are LINE, Instagram,Twitter and Facebook. You may have these applies. I think there are variety applies, for example, free applies, unique applies, useful applies, applies to study and game's applies. some people have many applies other hands some people have apply only necessary for me. I want a apply to study English now. Please tell me your recommendation's apply.

Event 2(Night View)
June 28, I went to see night view at Mt.Tawara. I felt cold a little, but I like summer's night.  I saw wonderful night view, also the day was good weather, so I could see a large number of stars. It were very beautiful. I was tired out because I worked a day, but  I had relaxed when I saw the nice night view. They relieve me. I think nature has relieve power for people. I will do my best to turn this week.

Event 3(Special Lunch Time)
June 29, I went to Ouchi cafe with my senior colleague. There is near KGU. My senior colleague's  name is Ayaka. She is a woman who is very cheerful and kind. she is parson who like my older sister. She is a years older than me, but we are like very friendly friend. I like her. We often work in part time job. Ouchi cafe is smell space so I can relax. I ate salad, soup and rice on the toridango. It was very good taste and my stomach is full. however I think I have room for sweets. we ate pudding on the ice cream. It was delicious. I was happy. we chatted diverse thing. I could spend very fun. It was special lunch time.

Event 4(My Friend Came Back From America)
My Friend come back to Japan from America. She went to America to study after she graduated from high school. She will stay to Japan until September. I had met when I was high school student and she go to language school at America. She lives with her old sister now. She can speak English well. My friend came to KGU. I met her long time no see. We ate lunch together at school cafeteria. She told me her life in America. She looks like very fun. She had give me Starbucks's card of America. The Starbucks is first shop of all Starbucks. I was very glad. I am going to go her home in America. I think I study English heard get through her. 

Event 5(My Favorite Watch)
I did window shopping with my friends one day. That time, I found a cute green watch. I like green. It is made by green rather and sharp design. It is also ribbon motif. I liked it soon, so I bought it. It is my favorite watch now. I often wear its watch. It become both casual and elegant. I thought I did good shopping.

Event 6(Green Tea)
I love green tea. I often choice green tea taste anything, for example green tea ice cream, green tea chocolate, green tea latte and green tea parfait. I love it that much. However some people say I don't like green tea. I understand how you feel because I didn't like green tea before. One day, I drank green tea latte because my sister offered me it. I reluctantly drank it. I was surprised because it was very good taste. Green tea became my favorite from that day.

582words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    There's a good phone app called QUIZLET -- you can use it to make vocabulary cards so you can study and test yourself on vocabulary while you are sitting on the bus or train. Try it!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除