2015年6月18日木曜日

Week 9

Event 1(Things I Want  Now )
I have a lot of things I want now. They are clothes, shoes, bags and cosmetics. I like shopping so I want to go shopping soon. However I am busy and have no money. I want to go shopping and refresh . I like both go with friends and go alone when I go shopping. 

Event 2(Hotspring)
Do you like hotspring? I love hotspring. I often go hotspring near my house. My old a friend likes hotspring too, so we often go there together. Hotspring has much relax power.I always feel no stress after I enter in hotspring.
I went to hotspring traveling in Oita with my friend. I could spend good time. I want to go hotspring traveling. 

Event3(Broking Phone)
One day, I waked up morning, and I tried to check mails at phone. However it couldn't that because phone broken. I often drop my phone so phone's screen creaked. My mother said, 'I said you be careful.' I couldn't use it for about two days. Last Monday, I went to docomo shop to rental substisute device so I use it now. I will have repaired this Sunday. 

Event4(When I Feel Happy)
What do you feel happy? I feel happy when customer says, 'Thank you' in part time job. I like to work. I think you can spend full life by working. Customers are glad, I am glad too. I want to work for people in the future.

Event5(BBQ)
19 June, I did BBQ with my friends. It was first time this year. We bought a lot of meats and vegetables. We took a many pictures. I very enjoyed. I am planning camping this summer.
I want to do again.

Event6(Itoshima)
Have you ever been to Itoshima? There is Fukumoka. Itoshima has beautiful sea. There are many cafes near the sea. You might be able to eat watching beautiful view. Foods are very delicious. I have aten pizza there. Its tast was good. The day was raining. I think if it doesn't rain, I can a lot of stars on the sky. I hope it.

352words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    Yes, I have been to Itoshima. Actually, I went there recently with my family. It's a great place, and these days there are more and more interesting shops and restaurants out there.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除