2015年6月12日金曜日

Week 8

Event 1(Happening)
I was gave earrings by my friend yesterday. It was a good of Okinawa for me. She went to Okinawa ago a few day. Its earnings is make by glass and very beautiful. I liked it soon. I walked street at night yesterday. It happened at that time. I dropped it when I opened the rapping. I was looking for it, but I couldn't find it. I was very sad. I kept looking for it among a few time I hoping  I find it. After about 15 minutes, I could find it so I was very glad from my heart. I thanked to god.

Event 2(My Favorite Time)
My favorite time are sleeping time and eating time that I like food myself. I feel happiness at that time so I often eat and sleep when I have nasty things. My favorite time can make my happiness.

Event 3(My Cousins)
I have five cousins. They are under age than me, a boy and four girls. I am very on good terms with them. I was surprised they were growing when I saw them. However I don't see them recently so I want to see them. I often played with them before. We grew, so we became busy for school or part time job. I am going to see them. I am looking forward to doing it. 

Event 4(Japanese Food)
Do you like Japanese food? I think Japanese food is very healthy and I like it. I often make Japanese food such as boiled fish, boiled veritable and miso soup. My grandma is good at cooking so she told me how to cook when I was elementary school student. I like cooking. Japanese food is wonderful. I want to teach my children how to make Japanese food in the future.

300words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    Oh, that's lucky that you could find the earring!! They are so small and easy to lose. It was very nice of your friend to think of you while she was in Okinawa...

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除