2015年11月15日日曜日

Dairy 5

Event 1(Meteor Shower)
I often watch stars in the night. I like watching stars. I am happy the day watching a lot of stars.  I want to watch meteor shower. There are a lot of meteor shower in November. I think I want to watch them. I have been watched a lot of shooting stars. They were very beautiful and I was very impressed.

Event 2(My Friends's Birthday Party)
November 16, I held my friends birthday party with other my friends. Four people' birthday is November. Party was held by thirty people. We bought birthday cake written portrait. It was very high quality. They were very glad. After that we gave them birthday present. It was the day made me happy. 


Event 3 (My Grandparents)
November 15, I went to grandparents’ house. My house is near their house. I bought them dumping, because they likes it. They were glad. My grandmother is very kind and cooking is very good. I was told how to cook from her. My grandfather is certain. He was a carpenter. So he could repair anything. They often are quarrel, but they are a close friend. I respect and love for them. I hope they live long.

200words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto --

    I'd love to see a meteor shower sometime!! It seems that whenever a meteor shower is going to take place and I have time to watch it, it's always CLOUDY!!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 4/10 (please try to write MORE next time!)

    返信削除