2015年12月13日日曜日

Dairy 9

Event 1(Kumasho Department)
December 6, I went to Kumasho department with my high school's friends. Kumasho department is traditional event of Kumamoto commercial high school. I went to Kumamoto commercial high school. I have did Kumasho department for three years. I go there as costumer this year. Many things are sold. I bought many things and ate delicious food. There were people in the Kumasho department. I met a lot of friends of high school and our teachers. I felt nostalgic about that and I wanted to return high school student. I thought I want to go next year again. 

Event 2(Watching DVDs)
I like to watch movies and DVDs. I often watch them. I watched a DVD last week. It is "Initiation Love". It was movie. I wanted to watch but I couldn't, so I watched the DVD. It was very interesting. The catch copy is interesting too. It is "You watch two times." When you can understand all, you watch last seen so you may become to want to watch again.

Event 3(Hotspring)
I love hotspring. I often go hotspring near my house. My old a friend likes hotspring too, so we often go there together. I will go to hot spring with her next month. I am looking forward to doing that.Hotspring has much relax power.I always feel no stress after I enter in hotspring.
I went to hotspring traveling in Oita with my friend. I could spend good time. I want to go hotspring traveling. 
250words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    I like hot springs, too! I especially enjoy going to outdoor baths in the winter. I hope I can go to one during the winter break.

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除