2015年4月13日月曜日

Dear host family


Hello. I’m Makoto. I’m 19 years old. I live in Kumamoto now. I go to KGU. I study English hard. I like English, but I’m not good at English. I want to speak English and I will visit abroad in the future. I will stay with you for 6 weeks this summer. I’m looking for want to that.
              I have some questions what do I have to bring? What’s the temperature? I don’t like hot weather too. I hope it isn’t so hot. I want to visit some tourist attractions .Do you know any famous tourist attractions? Please, guide me there. I’m looking forward to being guided.
              There are four people in my family. I have my father, mother, younger sister, and me. My father lives in Fukuoka now. So I meet him only occasionally. My mother is very cheerful. She and I like to talk, we have lively conversations. She is the pride of our family younger sister is in the second year of high school. She goes to kikuchi agricultural high school. It’s famous for its equestrian team. She belongs to the equestrian event club. I’m good friends with her. I love my family. How many people are in your family? Please tell me about your family. I have an interest in your family. I want to become friends with your family.
              My hobbies are shopping and cooking. Let’s go shopping and please cook with me. I want to buy clothes, accessories and gifts. I like to go to cafe. Please go there with me. I want to eat delicious cake.
              I often cook now. I’ll cook Japanese food for you. Do you like Japanese food? Please tell me. DO you have an interest in Japanese culture? If you have favorite Japanese goods, I‘ll bring you them as souvenirs for you. I’m looking forward to seeing you. Thanks you.
              From Makoto

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿