2015年4月21日火曜日

Week 2


Event 1 (My Favorite Parsons)

I have four favorite parsons. I will talk about hers. First, the woman is Arisa Sato. She is model and is active weather’s caster now. Her smile is very nice. She likes soccer. Recently, she got married Makoto Hasebe in soccer player. I hope she is happiness. Next is the parson, Mirei Kiritani. She is top model in “non-no”. Anyway she is shape and fashionable. Her cloth is very cute always. She was selected eighth place in “The most beautiful face in the world” in 2014. I think she is top model in Japan. Also she performs drama and movie recently. Next is the parson, Airi Matui. She is active as Ray’s model now. She is very cute. She is 18 years old, but I look like her adult. I was surprised younger than me. Last, the parson, Satomi Ishihara. She is Japanese actor. She is 28 years old, but I don’t look like so. She is very charming. She performs drama as heroin many times. She is the woman full of expression. I think it is very good things. I want to become 28 years old like her. I love hers and they are my longing. Do you know hers? I think you may be like hers, if you know hers.

 

Event 2 (My Favorite Drink)

My favorite drink is coffees. I drink a coffee a day. Coffees are many kinds. For example, Espresso, Cafe Latte, Cafe Mocha, and Cappuccino are. My boom is Café Mocha. It is delicious. Before I couldn’t drink a black coffee but I can drink it now. I feel I grow. The one of famous coffee shop is Starbucks. I often go there with my friends. I like a Caramel Frappuccino and a Green tea Latte. What do you like? What do you recommend costume? Please tell me. Let’s go to Starbucks with me!

 

Event 3(My favorite Character)

My favorite character is Rilakkuma. It is a bear and very cute. I am always healed by it. I have many Rilakkuma’s goods. For example, a pen, a lunch box, a notebook and a salad bowl. I often collect Rilakkuma’s goods. I am collecting LOWSON’s Rilakkuma seals. I am going to collect them, I want to get Rilakkuma’s dish.

 

Event 4(My Favorite Season)

My favorite season is Spring because I think Spring is best climate. I love a bright sky. Also a lot of flower blooms. The view is very wonderful. Spring is very busy every day because new school term begins in school. Actually, I am very busy now. However I feel I live life to the full now. I want to work hard both study English and work a part time job. (454word)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    You asked me about coffee, and I'm sorry to say that I don't like the taste of coffee! I NEVER drink it. My favorite drink is English tea with milk and sugar! Whenever I go to Starbucks, I enjoy English Breakfast tea or tea latte :-)

    Your score for this homework is 10/10 -- good job!

    返信削除