2015年5月12日火曜日

Week 3

Event 1 (My GW) 

GW is wonderful. I met my old friend came back to Kumamoto from Fukuoka after a long time. I was very happy. My home is near her home. We went to cafe near our homes and we ate big parfait and drank green tea latte. It was very delicious. We talked about many things. I could spend good time for her. Then we go walk neighborhood because it was nice weather. Next day she went back to Fukuoka. She is hard to become male nurse.I am rooting for her. I think I will go to Fukuoka this summer and we promise hot spring trip this fall. I am looking for doing them. 

Event 2 (Watching Movie)
I love watching movies. May,8 I went to theater to watch the movie with my friends. We watched Cinderella. I think I had wanted to watch it so I was very happy to watch it. I like Cinderella's story when I was child. I watched it and I was impreesd. A woman  perform Cinderella was very beautiful and wonderful performance. Cinderella's dress was very beautiful. The dress's color is blue and shiny. I want to wear it. I think dresses is longing for girls forever. A prince was very cool too. I was drawn into movie's world. Cinderella 's mother said "It is courage and gentleness to be important." I think so. The word is very nice. I watched a stand in ver. I want to watch subtitles ver next time. I think it become English of study. 


Event 3 (Mother's day)
May,10 was Mother's Day. Mother's Day is the day thanking for my mother. In Japan, second Sunday of May is Mother's Day. We usually say our mother "Thank for always" and give her presents.  I gave a cosmetics porch and a cake. My  mother was glad so I was happy too. I think I never forget thank for my mother  always. My mother is very cheerful and friendly. She is single mother now. She always work hard for me and my younger sister. She often said "You are my treasures." I respect my mother and I want to become like my mother in the future. 

Event 3 (my best friend's birthday)
May,6 was my best friend's birthday. She became 20 years old. I had planned birthday party with other friends. We went to buy birthday's present for her and reserved restaurant. We bought sanders and a hair band. There were very delicious foods and drinks in the restaurant. We gave her parents and a birthday's cake in surprise when birthday's song played. She was very glad and said us "Thank you." We could spend good time. I was very happy.

456words

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    It sounds like you were very busy in GW! Did you know that Mother's Day in Japan was "borrowed" from Mother's Day in the United States? I realized that many students think it is a unique holiday in Japan, but it is not. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day

    返信削除
    返信
    1. By the way, your score for this diary homework is 10/10!

      削除