2015年5月29日金曜日

Week 6

Event 1(My Family in the Future)
I want to marry at 25 years old. I may have three children, two boys and a girl. I wanted my brother so I hope my first child is a boy. I already decided to name. His name is Hinata. I think its name is very good sound. I want to grow that two boys are gentle and brave. A girl's name is Mirei. I think its name is good sound too.i like shopping. I want to go shopping with her. I want to open my cafe with my husband so I am glad if my husband likes   cooking. I am looking forward to be my future.

Event 2(Happy Friday)
May 29, I went to eat out with my friends because he came back to Kumamoto. I met them long time no see. They are high school 's friends. He is the ground self-defense force now. He is very hard. Another friend is same college but I don't meet him. I felt I met him long time no see too. I ate hamo first time. Hamo is fishs. It was good taste. I like raw fishs.
They talked to when we were high school students. It was very interesting and surprising. They are gentle mans. They took me my home. I could spend good time.

Event 3(Summer Vacation)
I love summer so I can't wait to come summer. Summer has a lot of events. For example, summer festivals, display of fireworks, BBQ and obon vacation. Only I think that and I am exciting. I want to wear a yukata. I think Yukata is wonderful   Japanese calture. I am going to buy it. I will go to the sea with my friends. The sea is beautiful and grandeur. Fireworks are a Japanese summer tradition. I want to see fireworks. I often listen to summer song by YUI. I am looking forward to come summer vacation.

Event 4(My Grandparents)
I love my grandparents. They lives near my house. My grandma is very kind and she is good at cooking. I think her's making food is best taste. She's always smile. She gives me energy.  She is charming grandma. My grandpa is  very steadfast. He was a carpenter so he likes making object. He can repair  anything. I respect and love my grandparents. They love me and my younger sister. They always kind to us.

Event 5(My Favorite Sport)
My favorite sport is volleyball. I belonged to volleyball club when I was elementary school student. I often play volleyball with my friends in school and the park. It was enjoying. I remember volleyball's tournament. I always exciting and got tense. We often cried when we lost the tournament. I think I can do good experience.

Event 6(Avocado)
Do you like avocado? Have you ever eaten it? I didn't like avocado but I like it now. I have eaten it first time the other day. Avocado is very creamy. It is often cooked at salad and sandwiches. Avocado is called butter of a wood. It is good for beauty so avocado is popular with women. It is strange that I couldn't eat food before, I can eat and feel delicious it now. I heard avocado's tempura is very good taste so I want to eat it.  I am going to cook it. 

555 words


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    WOW you wrote a lot this week! That's great! It sounds like you are looking forward to the summer season. Me, too!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除