2015年5月19日火曜日

Week 4

Event 1(Rainy Day)
I am hate rainy day because I should wake up early to catch the bus. I usually go to school by bycicle but I go there by bus in rainy day. I'm not good at waking early so rainy day very unhappy. Therefor I often forget to put an umbrella so I should buy a new umbrella again and again. Someone says, "Tomorrow is rain." My feeling is bad. I like sunny day and blue sky. I'm happy all a day in the sunny day. 

Long spell of rainy weather in early summer is coming soon. I am unhappy now.


Event 2(planning travel)
My hobby is travel. I do travel I have long vacation. I am planning travel to Kyoto with my friend this summer vacation. We love green tea so I said "Let's go Kyoto !", my friend said "Sound good ! Let's go !" The reason we will go to Kyoto in August. We going to go to Osaka too. Kyoto and Osaka are nearly. We will eat green tea's sweets and try to become maiko in Kyoto. There are many places to look in Kyoto. We are going to meet our friend and shopping in Osaka. I have been to Kyoto and Osaka only one when I was junio high school student. I think I want to go there again so I am very looking for traveling. 

Event 3 (New Hair) 
May 15, I went to hair salon. I had wanted to go there before. I have gone to the hair salon first time so I didn't know the place well. I went researching how to go there. I cut my hair and became ashe color hair. I like it. I felt happy because I became new hair. Before that I went to dinner with my old brother. He said "Did you change your hair? You look nice." He gave me flowers because I was birthday next day. He said "Your birthday is tomorrow but happy birthday to you!" I was grad because I like flowers. I could spend good a day. 

Event 4(My BirthDay)
May 16, was my birthday. I became 20 years old. I felt the time spending is very early. I went to lunch with my friends in my birthday. We ate delicious lunch and talked fun. After finished eating, waiter bring an chocolate cake in surprise. I love chocolate. Then my friends gave me birthday presents. I was very surprised and happy. There was photo album made by my friends. I impressed the message was writen by them. I was very glad. There is a white one piece dress that I wanted before. Other friends said me "happy birthday." and send me message. I have good friends. I love them. Thanks for everyone!

463words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Makoto, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time celebrating your birthday with many friends. I hope you have a good year.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除