2015年4月14日火曜日

Week 1


Week1

Event 1 (Starting Class)
April 8, class started in the college. I was glad to see my friends. I was feel they looked grown up. We became second year college students. The class is harder than last year. I ate lunch with my friends after a long time. I could spend fun time. We told spring vacation for each other. And we made a fresh resolve. My goal is that I become speaking English well.

Event 2(Part Time Job in the Café)
April 10, I worked a part time job. I work in the café now because; I like coffee and a service trade. That day, I started working at 4:00p.m. My works are making a drink, take orders from customer and offer a meal. They are fun for me. My recommendations are French toast and caramel cappuccino. They are very good tastes.

Event 3(Special Dinner with My Friend)
April 11, I went to dinner with my friend. I and she worked together once. We are good friends. We went to Japanese restaurant where we worked once. I felt nostalgic. I ate boiled fish. It was delicious. My friend ate seasoned beef. The people who work there are very kind, so I like them and appreciate for them.

Event 4(I Love Grandparents)
April 12, I went to grandparents’ house. My house is near their house. I bought them dumping, because they likes it. They were glad. My grandmother is very kind and cooking is very good. I was told how to cook from her. My grandfather is certain. He was a carpenter. So he could repair anything. They often are quarrel, but they are a close friend. I respect and love for them. I hope they live long.

Event 5(Dinner with My Part Time Job’s people)
April 13, I will go to dinner with part time job’s people. We haven’t decided a restaurant yet. I want to eat roast meat. We will meet at 7:00 p.m. I’m looking forward to go dinner tonight. Rain is forecasted for today but, I have forgotten an umbrella. I hope it don’t rain tonight. (351word)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Makoto -

    I was happy to read your diary -- you wrote about a lot of different topics. I enjoyed reading about your grandparents. You are lucky to have them nearby.

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除